Apr 12, 2009

Bumble-bee

I think I shot more than 50 pictures of this bee, but it was way to busy for me to get as close as I wanted to get the shot I wanted. And when I first browsed through the shots, I didn't think I could use any one of them. Fortunately I took a second look, and found these. Not to bad with the standard lens I used today (having returned the marco lens; I've got to get me one of those :) Below are some of the other shots I almost threw out the "door" :)

And here is an alternative to the first picture. I have reduced saturation and cropped it heavily to focus more on the bumble-bee. I have to admit the picture might be better, but I was actually hoping to achieve it without this much editing. There is only one solution to this: Practice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment