May 9, 2008

A monster project completed

WOW!

It only took 3-4 months, but I am finally finished adding cover art to all of my 900 “albums” (including a lot of singles) in the iTunes library. It all started when I got an 80 gb iPod with color screen. At first I didn’t really care, and only newer albums or albums bought from the iTunes music store had the cover art displayed. But then, I started using the party-mix in iTunes (cover flow is displayed by default) as well as my iPod, and I realized there was a lot albums without cover art.

Now my iPod is loaded with music and cover art. Big thanks to Wikipedia, Amazon and iTunes for all the information available. Without these sources, it would be very hard to track down album names and images. (I could of course go digging in my shelf, bring the cd’s to work, and have them scanned. But that would take even longer time (Or so I think).

All I have to do now, is to keep up the good work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment